Wednesday, November 26, 2014

CHANGE

They say that the only permanent thing in this world is... CHANGE!

I'd say change is an inevitable thing. We cannot stop it. We can only accept it. Adopt to what it brings. Like making lemonade out of lemons.


Change is painful. It will hurt us to the core. But we must go through the hurt and pain if we wanted something in our lives to be different and better things to come along the way.


As what someone said to me, "you cannot expect something to change in your life if you do not do something different than what you've been doing in the past." So do things differently each time, if the past doesn't work for you.

They said that "God will strip you down of everything you have, to give you better things in the future." He will really take off of you all the things you want or have, because what you think you want is not what He thinks you need. 

You must let these things happen. Go with the flow. You must let go of the old or bad things in order for you to make space for the newer and better ones.

I'd say because I experienced this first hand, and still experiencing it right now. I'm still learning a lot, but I'd say I'm improving... much better than I was a few months before.

So don't be afraid. Just take that step, jump or leap of fate. Try new things. Learn new things. Get to know someone knew. Who knows, maybe this day it will be much better than what you had yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment