Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Extracted from my Grave...

Due to my friends' demand...
My Facebook Account is now Resurrected... or is it Reactivated...hahahaha ;)))
More than 2 months of hiatus mode from the social media and cyber world had been a great Sabbatical for me.

I renewed me from within.

I learn how to keep my emotions. Not every one wants to know what you do, who you are with, and what's going on with your life. But the people who cherishes you and the people that matters to you will search for you, find you not only in the cyber world, but also in the real world.

I also learn how to keep mum about what you feel at the moment... Most especially strong emotions, like anger or elated... Because most of the times, when you've sobered up, the decisions and promises you've made, are not the decisions and promises that you'd want to stick up to....

So before I post, I should think about 10-100 times..^_^

2 comments: