Friday, July 9, 2010

My summer's Sweat...


The summer of 2010 was not that easy...
Summer classes must be taken...two subjects at school and a Wushu training to balance...
Speed is essential every friday...must run from practice to get to class...
Encountering many hardships to get good grades...
But deep inside, believing to pass it all is already at the palm of my hands...
Summer has ended...not knowing what's in store for the next season...
Got the grades now.....and the result was a delight...finally passing the subjects I took...
At first, being glad that I got such good grades and thinking being very lucky to have such generous professors...
However, the gossip crawled and finally reached the ears...only 5 passed in the class, I included...and no one got such high grades like mine...
Now, my perception changed..i was very lucky to have a professor who is a slave driver and give us a lot of quizzes and really compute our grades...
Now I believe that I'm really good at this thing in my life, studying law...and I'm not just passing because of professor's compassion...But also, I have the knack of things in this road less traveled...my efforts were paid....my sweat is sweet...and I've redeemed myself!

2 comments:

  1. redemption at last. how sweet. It gets better, i promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes...I hope it gets better, especially now that my load is quite a pain in the neck plus the professors are very demanding!=) thanks!

    ReplyDelete